He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalm 40:2

I would not be where I am today if not for my ROCK, Jesus Christ. He truly can bring you from the depths and set your feet upon a rock-HIM!

He has done it for me. He is what gets me through. Thank you Jesus.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

True Love

"Love is patient, love is kind.

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 

It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Fellow dudes and dudettes, starting with ourselves first, let's have this kind of love in our hearts. Just listen to the news and our world is full of hate and selfishness and hurting. Let's look around at the people God has placed all around us, and show them Christ's love, the only true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment