He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalm 40:2

I would not be where I am today if not for my ROCK, Jesus Christ. He truly can bring you from the depths and set your feet upon a rock-HIM!

He has done it for me. He is what gets me through. Thank you Jesus.

Friday, June 17, 2011

homestudy approval - woo hoo!

We are praising God that our homestudy was approved by the State of Illinios. YAY! One step closer! Now, to dig deeper into our dossier stuff. We have some stuff done, but it can be a little overwhelming. We are trying to keep our eyes on the goal--bringing our daughter home.


It will still be a looooong time, but we know that this is what God is calling us to do. The timeframe? Maybe a couple years? We don't know, but we do know our God. God has a little girl picked out for us (she might not even be born) and His timing is perfect even when we wonder why. Ups and downs and unknowns, but GOD is faithful and in control.

Are there unknowns in your life? Are you unsure of the future, fearful, sad, frustrated? Let's take our issues to God and let Him work them out! He is the answer, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment