He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalm 40:2

I would not be where I am today if not for my ROCK, Jesus Christ. He truly can bring you from the depths and set your feet upon a rock-HIM!

He has done it for me. He is what gets me through. Thank you Jesus.

Friday, July 15, 2011

God's Perfect Timing

Today's Lesson from God:

Don't run before God, let Him lead, and we follow. His way and His timing are perfect.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

God knows and sees the bigger picture. We just see with our limited teeny pea sized minds.

And He's got it all under control, we don't have to mess with it. What God wants from us is our obedience and He wants us to trust Him. Not to take things in our own hands and do it "faster" or "easier" just because of what we want. Throughout our adoption process, God keeps pressing on my heart that "God Has Perfect Timing". So many things you don't know why happen, just trust.

Day by day, the learning continues.....and I've got a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment