He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalm 40:2

I would not be where I am today if not for my ROCK, Jesus Christ. He truly can bring you from the depths and set your feet upon a rock-HIM!

He has done it for me. He is what gets me through. Thank you Jesus.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Abundant Life

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
John 10:10

Life abundant with Jesus does not promise that everything works out great or having lots of money. It is having hope in Christ that no matter what bad stuff happens on earth, if we have given our hearts to Christ, we have a home in Heaven awaiting us. God will wipe away all our tears and we can live forever with Him. Life abundant with Jesus is that through the hard stuff, Jesus is always with us, helping and guiding. Life abundant is looking to others' needs above your own, and you will be blessed. NOTHING better in life than Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment