He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalm 40:2

I would not be where I am today if not for my ROCK, Jesus Christ. He truly can bring you from the depths and set your feet upon a rock-HIM!

He has done it for me. He is what gets me through. Thank you Jesus.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hope

"Each life has its share of disappointments--those dark moments when something you were counting on fails to materialize or when someone you believe in lets you down. When you are struggling with uncertainty that people and plans bringto your life, it is a great comfort to know that God will never fail you and that every plan he sets in place will prosper.

As you travel through the dark places on your journey through life, that old bandit disappointment may jump from the shadows and challenge you, threatening to rob you of your dreams. But disappointment cannot take what is yours as long as you rememmber that you are a child of God. With God on your side, your future is secure and settled in heaven."

           ---from Moments of Peace in the Presence of God.


 "THE LORD ON HIGH IS MIGHTIER THAN THE NOISE OF MANY WATERS, YEA, THAN THE MIGHTY WAVES OF THE SEA."  Psalm 93:4

No comments:

Post a Comment