He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalm 40:2

I would not be where I am today if not for my ROCK, Jesus Christ. He truly can bring you from the depths and set your feet upon a rock-HIM!

He has done it for me. He is what gets me through. Thank you Jesus.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

s'more scenic photography


Forgiveness. Tough stuff, but God forgave us for all our junk. Let's all pray that we can forgive others, too, for what is done to us. Thank you, Lord. Only by your grace.


Sometimes life tooootally stinks. But, God loves us and cares and He is with us through it. I mean, the creator of the UNIVERSE cares about the details of our lives. Pretty cool stuff. Go ahead, give him your worries, your problems, your hurts. He WILL take care of you.



I like this verse cause God is the Father of mercies and the God of ALL comfort. Where can we go but to the Lord? So thankful for you, Lord. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures and verses, Hope! I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked to your blog from another.... :) These are great Hope!

    ReplyDelete